Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drugs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
warlord11030
Moris Family Mafia Don

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh thats a good idea.. then you would make other players in multiplayer lieutenants and such in the group you run?
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank is determined each game. There are X slots per gang, first is boss, 2nd is leitenenet, rest are soldiers.
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

warlord11030
Moris Family Mafia Don

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like the warcraft type of system?

well its good sometimes i would like to play the employee sometimes instead of always the boss. but i would probably see him doing bad and try to take him out.... lol.
Bad Mr.Frosty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Actually, if you could steal cars and sell their parts" Drive a stolen car into a chop shop(like the paint shop for gta) and bling you get some money? One way this could be done easily anyway. Might have tiers like when the game first starts you have to boost cars and get your hustle on untill you can afford other activities? Would add a bit of progession to it. Just a thought. New here so i'm still sifting through all the post to find out more about the gameplay already in place. From the looks of it there is already plenty to do.
warlord11030
Moris Family Mafia Don

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad Mr.Frosty wrote:
"Actually, if you could steal cars and sell their parts" Drive a stolen car into a chop shop(like the paint shop for gta) and bling you get some money? One way this could be done easily anyway. Might have tiers like when the game first starts you have to boost cars and get your hustle on untill you can afford other activities? Would add a bit of progession to it. Just a thought. New here so i'm still sifting through all the post to find out more about the gameplay already in place. From the looks of it there is already plenty to do.

damn frosty basterd..
-Secondlife
-There
-SAMP
www.rl-rpg.nl/forum/index.php
www.radioactive-software.com
Don Moris.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: