Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i need help :P with computers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I'dDoAnythingForMoney
Made Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: i need help :P with computers Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMD-GAMING-PC-COMPUTER-64-X2-7850-9500GT-4GB-WI-FI_W0QQitemZ300321732040QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_DesktopPCs?hash=item45ec91f5c8&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1690%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50#ebayphotohosting

is this computer any good and would you recommend i buy it or pay a little more and get better. As you may be able to tell im not very good with computers (id rather be playing than learning about them) however i do play alot of games that demand higher spec than my current computer has seeing as it is 3/4 year old now Smile.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea it's not bad...how much is that in USD $$$$ cash money?

I have a 9800GTX+ w 512MB and it's like a couple hundred bucks now...the thing is very nice Surprised I think it was like $600 when I got it a year ago, now it's like < $150 lol

Still the first 8800GTX cards w 768MB are pretty nice, I've got a bunch of those from 2-3 years ago, they are about as fast as the 9800GTX I've got.

Anyways, yea that comp looks good I'd maybe go for a high end video card and you'll be set Surprised
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

I'dDoAnythingForMoney
Made Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its about 500 dollars however if i upgrade the video card gonna go up to about 600 or so id say (gotta remember electrical good alot more expensive over here when i was in America i was amazed how cheap everything was Evil or Very Mad )
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'dDoAnythingForMoney wrote:
its about 500 dollars however if i upgrade the video card gonna go up to about 600 or so id say (gotta remember electrical good alot more expensive over here when i was in America i was amazed how cheap everything was Evil or Very Mad )

500 bucks? that's not much at all Very Happy

That's how much a SINGLE new seatbelt clip costs in my car [ seriously, my airbag light is on because I'm not tryin to pay $1000 for some new fucking seatbelt things ]

Anyways, BUY BUY BUY! Surprised
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

I'dDoAnythingForMoney
Made Man

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is crazy and why high performance/luxury cars may seem cheap (when bought secondhand) at the start however cost of repairs soon mount up -.-.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: