Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost Urban Empires video found....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Urban Empires
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Lost Urban Empires video found.... Reply with quote

Lol,I stumbled across this via google search ...

http://www.radioactive-software.com/urbanempires/September26/Character1.wmv (10.1MB download )

Cool

Old video testing some character AI stuff [ watch him always move towards the camera ] ... this vid is probably from Sept 2007
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

harmar
Street thug

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xD

he probuly thinking comeon you bastered we are late!
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmar wrote:
xD

he probuly thinking comeon you bastered we are late!

lol Cool
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

Anddos
Jehovah's Witness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great,i wish you showed more vids
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anddos wrote:
Looks great,i wish you showed more vids

Thanks, I posted them many years ago, I guess ppl werent around then.

I had to delete all my videos I uploaded to radioactive web server because of a bug w the hosting company ... otherwise I'd just post links to all of them

noobgamer100
Tah Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh right, forgot to ask, will there be an outside of game editor, or inside game? standalone or built-in? i would like a stand-alone editor so much more, because we could make our own models, vehicles, scripts and all... have you thought about this?

Oh and buildings, lol.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noobgamer100 wrote:
oh right, forgot to ask, will there be an outside of game editor, or inside game? standalone or built-in? i would like a stand-alone editor so much more, because we could make our own models, vehicles, scripts and all... have you thought about this?

Oh and buildings, lol.

Yes, it's too much work to make the game totally modable..there are downsides such as ease of cheating also - but it's mostly because the amount of work involved.

There is an in-game editor I made many threads about it , search the forum for City Editor Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Urban Empires All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: