Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cool preview from RTSGuru.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Cool preview from RTSGuru.com Reply with quote

Yea, pretty sweet preview Cool

It's also on their front page

http://www.rtsguru.com/game/241/features/37/Gettysburg-Armored-Warfare-Preview.html
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

harmar
Street thug

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love the title cover concept, "tank rider"? lol
randomname

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This game can't possibly exist", you're probably saying. My answer to you would be that it can indeed exist and in fact, does. Brought to you from the twisted minds at Paradox Interactive, this game is part shooter, part real time strategy and does in fact exist under the name, Gettysburg Armored Warfare.

Makes me feel so wrong.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

randomname wrote:
"This game can't possibly exist", you're probably saying. My answer to you would be that it can indeed exist and in fact, does. Brought to you from the twisted minds at Paradox Interactive, this game is part shooter, part real time strategy and does in fact exist under the name, Gettysburg Armored Warfare.

Makes me feel so wrong.

Yeaaaaa, lol they didnt even have my company name on the dev page, but thats fixed now, you have to expect when people mention a game the publisher will get the credit.
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

harmar
Street thug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they must not like you lol

Developer: Paradox Interactive
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Development /
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmar wrote:
they must not like you lol

Developer: Paradox Interactive
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Development /

Right well when they wrote that article, the main page http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/gettysburg-armored-warfare on my publishers site didnt have the developer section filled in, I already had them fix that.

Either way Paradox is fully funding the game, and they own the trademark rights, so its like their thing anyways lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: