Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Updates

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam450
Gangsta'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Updates Reply with quote

Just checking in. I saw you said updates were coming. If it is still coming out this year I would have to believe a street date is coming soon.

What % do you feel complete with the project? All the assets pretty much done? I'm assuming your big announcement is going to be BETA test.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Updates Reply with quote

adam450 wrote:
Just checking in. I saw you said updates were coming. If it is still coming out this year I would have to believe a street date is coming soon.

What % do you feel complete with the project? All the assets pretty much done? I'm assuming your big announcement is going to be BETA test.

Hey Adam,

We arent quite BETA yet, but the game is finished. The netcode is epic with numbers on par with every big game out there 10-20kbps per client to sync 100s of units which makes 64 players per server a reality. Ive never played a multiplayer RTS/Action hybrid like this .... I have full AI server side and things are synced perfectly. There is just polishing left to do.

Should have an announcement with media and more stuff very soon.

- Dan
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

adam450
Gangsta'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, youll have to get a post mortem on all your tech or something after release. If you haven't heard of End of Nations, apparently its some persistant MMO RTS that handles hundred of players or something. Hopefully you make royalties from however they are making money, since its free to play.

Started working on Sims 3 a few months ago, I'm about to do a BF type of game, got my art looking good these days. Here's just a test texture I threw on one of my models: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/233/2/0/mi_24_hind_test_render_by_dpadam450-d47e2sf.jpg Back to the good old days of working on game projects. Before that though I'm doing some game dev tutorials to sell.

I gave up on the Wolfire guys if you've seen there stuff. They are very far away it seems from having a game and its been like 2 years and they are funded by pre-orders.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam450 wrote:
Sweet, youll have to get a post mortem on all your tech or something after release. If you haven't heard of End of Nations, apparently its some persistant MMO RTS that handles hundred of players or something. Hopefully you make royalties from however they are making money, since its free to play.

Started working on Sims 3 a few months ago, I'm about to do a BF type of game, got my art looking good these days. Here's just a test texture I threw on one of my models: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/233/2/0/mi_24_hind_test_render_by_dpadam450-d47e2sf.jpg Back to the good old days of working on game projects. Before that though I'm doing some game dev tutorials to sell.

I gave up on the Wolfire guys if you've seen there stuff. They are very far away it seems from having a game and its been like 2 years and they are funded by pre-orders.

Well there are some changes with Gettysburg that havn't been announced yet [ regarding F2P ]...will be very soon. My publisher hired Gordon Van Dyke, ex-DICE who produced a ton of the Battlefield games including Bad Company 2 ... he's now my producer Smile So things are picking up, I want to get done with this game so I can get back to working on a gangster game.

Good to hear from you and see your latest work, I'll try to write up the tech as much as possible without spilling all the beans. I've really been doing the best work of my life lately, I'm really happy to see the tech mature.

Update coming very soon, I have the screens/vids done, just looking for a good time to drop the bombs.

- Dan
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

adam450
Gangsta'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you only sending selections and commands, or are you here and there still syncing individual objects?
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam450 wrote:
Are you only sending selections and commands, or are you here and there still syncing individual objects?

Everything is synced including orders/commands.

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So everything is finally done? Great to hear that!
Can't wait till beta hits my screen haha Razz

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:

Yea that shouldn't be too far off, then obviously I want to start back working on a gangster game ... those details are still a ways off though.

UE will see the light of day in one form or another.

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:

Yea that shouldn't be too far off, then obviously I want to start back working on a gangster game ... those details are still a ways off though.

UE will see the light of day in one form or another.

It's great to hear you will beging with UE again after this, since Crimecraft and APB SUCKED MAJOR ASSES!! lol

harmar
Street thug

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want the first beta account Wink

lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: