Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About Radioactive

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dpadam450
Jehovah's Witness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: About Radioactive Reply with quote

Just wondering a few things, since you have a very odd situation:

1.) I would assume you are funded by your publisher (getting current paychecks)? At the beginning you were living off of extra money?

2.) Any plans to start a more elaborate game company (more employees) upon UE being successful?

3.) Whats your career in a brief summary? ie Left Activision after 3 years to do your own thing. Then came up with a game idea and started coding.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: About Radioactive Reply with quote

dpadam450 wrote:
Just wondering a few things, since you have a very odd situation:

1.) I would assume you are funded by your publisher (getting current paychecks)? At the beginning you were living off of extra money?

2.) Any plans to start a more elaborate game company (more employees) upon UE being successful?

3.) Whats your career in a brief summary? ie Left Activision after 3 years to do your own thing. Then came up with a game idea and started coding.

First off hello, welcome to the forums.

1) Heh, your assumption is wrong, I'm an independent developer, totally self funded. I retain complete control over my projects in every regard, and would not have it any other way.

2) I work with many companies on many continents, it's much more efficient to run a tight ship and pick the best artist for each job/asset/aspect of the project. Plus I don't have to go to work, I can do whatever the fck I want Very Happy

3) I've been programming in C/C++ since I was 10 years old, it's all I know [ except the usual other stuff ] it is what I live. I was in college and 19 years old when I signed a world wide publishing contract and secured funding for the project. A little more detail is here - http://www.radioactive-software.com/infomation.shtml

Thanks a lot for the questions, and for the interest in my project, fire away with any other questions,

- Danny
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

dpadam450
Jehovah's Witness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn thats the exact same route. Im 22, started at 15/16 doing Flash games. Moved to C++/Allegro. I've been on GL for 4 years now, I still like it more than the bit of DX I have done.

As for your comment about money, I would assume you have a contract that will give you a larger than normal chunk of sales. Either way, your going to have to sell a ton.

Now that you say your are self-funded, how are you managing that? Do you do extra work on anything? Won some stock market money? I mean shit, no income from this project thus far, and you have to live and pay freelance artists.

Anyway, if I were if I had money to live on, I would do the same. Are you planning on submitting to the IGF at some point? I'm sure you would take the floor.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dpadam450 wrote:
Damn thats the exact same route. Im 22, started at 15/16 doing Flash games. Moved to C++/Allegro. I've been on GL for 4 years now, I still like it more than the bit of DX I have done.

As for your comment about money, I would assume you have a contract that will give you a larger than normal chunk of sales. Either way, your going to have to sell a ton.

Now that you say your are self-funded, how are you managing that? Do you do extra work on anything? Won some stock market money? I mean shit, no income from this project thus far, and you have to live and pay freelance artists.

Anyway, if I were if I had money to live on, I would do the same. Are you planning on submitting to the IGF at some point? I'm sure you would take the floor.

Well the paths are slightly different as I was doing C/C++ since the age of 10, making games at 12, etc...I've never coded flash or anything like that, I prefer my little mix of C with some use of C++ functionality.

There are 3 main sources of income for a startup - Friends, Family, Savings. [ also friends of family Wink ]

I will make money off the game because I do not have to pay anything back, so yes I will make six figures off the game when it's done. I have a NDA agreement as part of the contract signed wtih the publisher, so I can't go into specifics but they can get games into Best Buy, it will be pitched to Valve/Steam...etc.

I guess I could submit to the IGF, I was more concerned about that earlier and submitted pre-BETA versions hehe...but I care less and less about what the "industry people" think think of my work...I'm just doing my thing now. Before the IGF was my ultimate goal, but now I really could care less, and probably won't submit the game to them, unless on a whim once it's finished.

- Danny
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

dpadam450
Jehovah's Witness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you check some of the games on there, I think they suck. You would probably snag it up and they would be impressed being its only 1 person and the scale of what you have. It would be an easy $20,000, plus extra publicity.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dpadam450 wrote:
Well if you check some of the games on there, I think they suck. You would probably snag it up and they would be impressed being its only 1 person and the scale of what you have. It would be an easy $20,000, plus extra publicity.

Yes. I know this. Smile

I probably will submit to the IGF on completion/shipping of the game.

But they might still rule me out, there are large indpendent studios out there, that make major million dollar games, but they don't enter the IGF. Since I've got a publisher they might rule me out, even though my publisher is not part of the ESA, which means I might actually be able to enter 100%

dpadam450
Jehovah's Witness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case you need a musicician/composer:

http://dannthr.com/

I really only know him professionally since he was going to help me out on a project at some point.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dpadam450 wrote:
Just in case you need a musicician/composer:

http://dannthr.com/

I really only know him professionally since he was going to help me out on a project at some point.

I have composers e-mailing me daily...they are a diiiiime a dozen that's for sure.

Thoguh I've already had a fantastic theme song created by an associate of George [ Voice in my Head Productions ] who handled the voice overs for the game.

Thanks for the uh, link tho Very Happy

Number 1.5
Street thug

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DANNY HE THINKS YOU CANT DO IT!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whyyyyy

Number 1.5
Street thug

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesent like you because you hang out with the dutch.
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's wrong with being dutch?

billeh
Billeh Bob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:

whats right about being dutch? **** <3 Smile
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

billeh wrote:
rappen wrote:

whats right about being dutch? **** <3 Smile

That was not the question...You're making it the opposites, you bastard.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: