Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need 3 more guns to make 50 total...ideas for last 3?!?!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Urban Empires
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Need 3 more guns to make 50 total...ideas for last 3?!?! Reply with quote

DONE means they are already created, if not then they are in the works by my gun artist.

Here is his latest work for me, a FAMAS F1...

Real Deal -

Model -

I need help filling in the last 3 slots...any requests?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

NOTE: These are just reference names, the guns are renamed in-game, as in Counter-Strike, Goldeneye, etc. The actual guns are not going to be licensed.

DONE 1 - Glock 17
DONE 2 - Beretta 92f
DONE 3 - Colt .45 [silver metal color]
DONE 4 - Sig P220
DONE 5 - Walther P22
DONE 6 - Uzi
DONE 7 - Mac 10
DONE 8 - Desert Eagle
DONE 9 - Car-15 / M4
DONE 10 - C4 explosives
DONE 11 - Grenade launcher (with rotating chamber)
DONE 12 - Sawed off shotgun
DONE 13 - Street sweeper 12 gauge shotgun [ Protecta Assault Shotgun ]
DONE 14 - Spas-12 shotgun
DONE 15 - AK-47S [short edition w/folding stock] and full sized version?
DONE 16 - MP5k [short edition] and full sized version?
DONE 17 - Steyer AUG
DONE 18 - Silenced Walther PPK
DONE 19 - Butcher knife
DONE 20 - Hunting knife
DONE 21 - M21 sniper rifle
DONE 22 - Hand grenade
DONE 23 - Baseball bat
DONE 24 - .38 special
DONE 25 - G36 Commando
DONE 26 - FN P90
DONE 27 - .357 Magnum revolver
DONE 28 - Taurus PT940 [shiny silver]
DONE 29 - Mossberg 500 shotgun
DONE 30 - 1920's Tommy gun w/cylinder clip
DONE 31 - Katana Sword
DONE 32 - Nail Gun
DONE 33 - Crowbar
DONE 34 - Taser
DONE 35 - MP7-PDW
DONE 36 - Vulcan Minigun
DONE 37 - HK G3
DONE 38 - Suitcase [w/ money & bag of drugs as seperate items]
DONE 39 - Tek-9 w/Laser scope
DONE 40 - Barrett M107 .50 cal sniper rifle
DONE 41 - FAMAS F1
42 - HK USP Compact
43 - FN Five-SeveN
44 - Dragunov Sniper Rifle
45 - L85 A1
46 - Makarov pistol
47 - Chainsaw
48 - ??????
49 - ??????
50 - ??????

Funny thing is that I own like 25-30% of these weapons in real life lol.
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Number 1.5
Street thug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ak-74u danny... or no ICE CREAM AND MILK SHAKES!
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The AK that's in the game now...[AK47s]

AK74u

Ehhh...okey it might be different enough. I'll add it in unless somebody comes up with something better, plus I'm going to do research on the most common weapons used in crimes etc. in real life, since up til now I'm just including the facy guns that most people would want, there are probbly a bunch of obscure weapons that I'm leaving out, cheap ass ones

Keeep 'em coming...

ALSO please post a picture when you suggest a gun, that will make it easier.
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm leaning towards

FN F2000 [ I can actually get one of these for a few grand, FN FS200 civilian version ]

Maybe a SCAR, or a SCAR-n [ Specialized Carbine Assault Rifle ]

OR instead of doing an AK duplicate...I can do a MP5SD

Last edited by dgreen on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH...I filled one slot fo' sho'

the Black .44 Magnum from Dirty Harry

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duuuuudes....check out this fckin website!! "Guns illustrated"

http://hk.geocities.com/guncobook/01.html

Scope the right hand side....I want to save this thing for offline use.

There are so many guns in the world it makes my head hurt Shocked Shocked

BEST. WEBSITE. EVAR.

TermlessHalo
Street thug

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not a M60?
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you've already got one of these...

PKM?

You've already got alot of weapons, it's hard to find another popular gun....A year ago i recommended the CZ Scorpion is that gun already in?

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes rappen. I have a fucking G36C in the game...the C stands for Commando.

If it's on the list I've got it. My dutch negro.

The M60 is a very good suggestion...also somebody mentioned the M249 SAW [ Squad automatic weapon ].

Keep 'em coming boys...I just linked you to a website with every gun in the world, I'm sure you can find something you like Very Happy

Also IIRC the scorpion is just the Tec9 with a different barrel [ I noticed this when I was buying one in real life rofl ]

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cmon lets get some good shit, I'll bump it up to 55 weapons in the game...or 60...or hell 75! I'll have more guns than any game ever made. That will at least get me some press. [ I hope my gun-artist isn't reading this lol, well hey, more money for him I guess ]

Give me your wishlist guys, any gun you can think of [ no RPGs please, it's not THAT kind of game lol ].

Just run through this pimp ass website and pick something you like, and I'll let you know what I think.

http://hk.geocities.com/guncobook/01.html

Btw. nice job rappen of postin the image so we could clarify that there IS a G36C in the game ehehe.

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MASADA is a great weapon, it was just bought out by somebody big...I forget who...Ah...it was bushmaster!

I LOVE Magpul, I have a bunch of their clear magazines, and their stock on my M-16 Assault rifle, they make good shit [ expensive ] ... but it's like the H&K of the U.S....

Scope out their first entry into firearms...[not just accessories]...I think the gun is ugly but it is VERY practical.

search the future weapons episode with it, the thing can interchange AK-47 7.62 and a M16 5.56 very quickly so we can make it look like people in enemy countries did things themselves xD

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, well i've got my Weapon encyclopaedia book lying next to me....

I guess you already have the Thompson Model 1927A-1 (For the italians afcrouse Razz )

Beretta PM 12S

I.M.I Galil ARM

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:

I guess you already have the Thompson Model 1927A-1 (For the italians afcrouse Razz )

Beretta PM 12S

I.M.I Galil ARM

Yes I actually bought a thompson for my brother, you can see us shooting it on my youtube profile...of course I put it in the game for him Very Happy

I'm actually playing CS on the other comp [ killing my kdr by going afk...grrrrr ] but the Galil or the FN FAL would be the two most common weapons I'm misssing. I think they're one in the same though...hey rappen, look that up for me eh? lol.

The M249, Galil and .44 magnum look good...what if I had 55 weapons...that would be straight.

Of course the weapons are split into 5 catagorices [ 'ages' in most RTS games ] so you can't just buy a grenade lunacher / C4 off the getgo.

I appreciate your help rappen. I think I'll make you an admin on the UE servers once they get up...as long as you promise not to get stoned/trip and ban *.* lol.

btw. I've got the same books these pics were taken from, it's just that they're not digitized :-/ That website is teh win.

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH...and I got him the 50 round drum mag for x-mas...arn't I the best bro ever? lol...hey! Take this high capacity drum magazine for your submachine gun! Those things cost 300-500$ it's such a rip off...

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:

Beretta PM 12S

I.M.I Galil ARM

Yes I actually bought a thompson for my brother, you can see us shooting it on my youtube profile...of course I put it in the game for him Very Happy

I'm actually playing CS on the other comp [ killing my kdr by going afk...grrrrr ] but the Galil or the FN FAL would be the two most common weapons I'm misssing. I think they're one in the same though...hey rappen, look that up for me eh? lol.

The M249, Galil and .44 magnum look good...what if I had 55 weapons...that would be straight.

Of course the weapons are split into 5 catagorices [ 'ages' in most RTS games ] so you can't just buy a grenade lunacher / C4 off the getgo.

I appreciate your help rappen. I think I'll make you an admin on the UE servers once they get up...as long as you promise not to get stoned/trip and ban *.* lol.

btw. I've got the same books these pics were taken from, it's just that they're not digitized :-/ That website is teh win.

I thought my dad back in his old days (when he was in the army) shot with the FN FAL i'll ask him about it haha.

Me as a stoned admin? great succes! no, no i'll take it serious Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Urban Empires All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: