Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soo... I'll likely get meself a Xbox 360....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I'dDoAnythingForMoney
Made Man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol dudes dont buy what i call the evil one aka the xbox 360 the 360 part stands for how many days in the year it is broken both my bros have one each not me however i am a true playstation man i have a ps3 and will not play on xbox for any games other than gears of war one of the best games apart from gta i hope the next gears of war is also for playstation lol
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'dDoAnythingForMoney wrote:
lol dudes dont buy what i call the evil one aka the xbox 360 the 360 part stands for how many days in the year it is broken both my bros have one each not me however i am a true playstation man i have a ps3 and will not play on xbox for any games other than gears of war one of the best games apart from gta i hope the next gears of war is also for playstation lol

Yea I like the PS3, I've seen both and decided on the PS3 for integrated blu-ray playback on the bigscreen/digital audio out to the surround sound...the X360 is sort of behind the PS3 it seems...

I'm more of a PC man obviously...but I had to get the PS3 to play GTA4, the blu-ray playback was a bonus....so SONY gets my not-so-hard-earned cash.

I really don't think Gears was such a great game, it seemed like every other hold your hand fps...and fps SUCK without a mouse Very Happy It's pretty crucial imo....
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:

Yea I like the PS3, I've seen both and decided on the PS3 for integrated blu-ray playback on the bigscreen/digital audio out to the surround sound...the X360 is sort of behind the PS3 it seems...

I'm more of a PC man obviously...but I had to get the PS3 to play GTA4, the blu-ray playback was a bonus....so SONY gets my not-so-hard-earned cash.

I really don't think Gears was such a great game, it seemed like every other hold your hand fps...and fps SUCK without a mouse Very Happy It's pretty crucial imo....

Of course, you COULD just wait 'till it comes to the computer... Like the rest of us comp gamers...
warlord11030
Moris Family Mafia Don

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh.. just get a warranty.. you'll have your 360 back.

PS3 has fucked up horribly since it came out.

all the major titles have been for the 360, only one or two for sony. even the wii had the zelda game when it first came out.

i own all the stations and the 360 is still the most fun for me to play on.

and all the new games are coming on it also.
-Secondlife
-There
-SAMP
www.rl-rpg.nl/forum/index.php
www.radioactive-software.com
Don Moris.
Object13
Official A.D.D Mascot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps3's are lame imo.

i've played all 3 consoles and i agree 360 is the most fun.
Made Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah xbox 360 is ok but i just think ps3 is an all round better console it comes with blueray player all it needs is a few more good games
warlord11030
Moris Family Mafia Don

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah xbox 360 is ok but i just think ps3 is an all round better console it comes with blueray player all it needs is a few more good games

and some how to beat out xbox live.. which is not possible lol.

all dey got so far is the online browser.
-Secondlife
-There
-SAMP
www.rl-rpg.nl/forum/index.php
www.radioactive-software.com
Don Moris.
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the japanese fucked up with both consoles lol

360 pwned every fuckin console, besides the computer (which isn't a console, i know lol) i still rather playing games on the computer than on a console...

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at the sales trends the PS3 is mirroring the PS2 almost exactly...the PS2 is still selling today...

I havn't tried it, but PS3 has a *da daa da daaa* FREE multiplayer service, no bullshit fees...I'm too lazy to set it up, and im not sure what features it has...but it seems nice.

I just got mine on a whim instead of buying a blu-ray player. Plus it's got some trippy visualizations w/music I can stream from my comps, and you can install your own operating system on the PS3.

My money is on the PS3, the 360 had a year head start so it will obviously have "more" units sold at this point, but PS3 sales are going up, especially with the death of HD DVD making Blu-Ray the only show in town & making the all-in-one entertainment PS3 a more appealing option for people.

I don't even play games on my PS3 even tho I have like 5-6 of them [ I played GTA4 for a few days, thats it lol 10% complete!!1 ], I just watch movies on it...it does it really well and IMO with the digital out and HD outs to the surround and 50" plasma it's teh sex. A white sex-box would kill the whole look -_-

Does 360 even support true 1920x1080p resolution??
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

I'dDoAnythingForMoney
Made Man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way danny the ps3 is pretty good for online plus it has built in wireless for the 360 you have got to buy a wifi thing to plug in plus the ps3 is all free online. btw guys look at the plans sony have for online its called home
Object13
Official A.D.D Mascot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont think the 360 does support 1920x1080p, but quite frankly its not a huge deal to me, if i bought movies instead of borrowing them from friends and ripping them to my computer and watching them that way. then i might consider a ps3 for being a cheap blu-ray player that does other shit as well. BUT again, i really dont care ALL that much.
The One

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Object13 wrote:
dont think the 360 does support 1920x1080p, but quite frankly its not a huge deal to me, if i bought movies instead of borrowing them from friends and ripping them to my computer and watching them that way. then i might consider a ps3 for being a cheap blu-ray player that does other shit as well. BUT again, i really dont care ALL that much.

Well I'm a movie whore. I spent a shit load of money on this TV, and I've got a new surround system...blu-rays are only like $25-$35 bucks now, uncompressed master audio and 1920x1080p resolution on a big TV + sound system really makes movies much more immersive and impressive than ever before @ home...even better than 640p DVDs on a 105" projection screen.

I probably have about 50 blu-rays now, and probably 250-300 DVDs...so it's totally worth it to me, even tho everyone I know prefers a sex-box...one of my brother's friends was running the visualizations on the PS3 one day and that convinced me to go buy it Very Happy

It's really an all-in-one entertainment system right out of the box and looks really good on a big TV @ full HD resolution.

Eventually everyone will have to buy a blu-ray player like they did with a DVD player, but back when I was buying my ps3, HD DVD was still 50% of the shelf space. Now it's all blu-ray and it's grown 2x in size and I'm waiting each week for them to release good new shit on blu-ray....lucky for me blu-ray didn't loose the format battle Surprised .

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
Object13 wrote:

Well I'm a movie whore. I spent a shit load of money on this TV, and I've got a new surround system...blu-rays are only like $25-$35 bucks now, uncompressed master audio and 1920x1080p resolution on a big TV + sound system really makes movies much more immersive and impressive than ever before @ home...even better than 640p DVDs on a 105" projection screen.

I probably have about 50 blu-rays now, and probably 250-300 DVDs...so it's totally worth it to me, even tho everyone I know prefers a sex-box...one of my brother's friends was running the visualizations on the PS3 one day and that convinced me to go buy it Very Happy

It's really an all-in-one entertainment system right out of the box and looks really good on a big TV @ full HD resolution.

Eventually everyone will have to buy a blu-ray player like they did with a DVD player, but back when I was buying my ps3, HD DVD was still 50% of the shelf space. Now it's all blu-ray and it's grown 2x in size and I'm waiting each week for them to release good new shit on blu-ray....lucky for me blu-ray didn't loose the format battle Surprised .

ok, but you love to watch movies and shit like that, but i think alot of people bought the 360 for games (and xbox live), PS3 is a sort of all in one console that's why it's more expensive than the 360, so why should someone (that doesn't watch movies that often) buy a PS3? so i see alot of downsides at the PS3.

I'dDoAnythingForMoney
Made Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why doesnt xbow come with wirless internet thats what pisses me off and it costs money to play online that should be free
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Object13 wrote:

ok, but you love to watch movies and shit like that, but i think alot of people bought the 360 for games (and xbox live), PS3 is a sort of all in one console that's why it's more expensive than the 360, so why should someone (that doesn't watch movies that often) buy a PS3? so i see alot of downsides at the PS3.

Because bluray movies are the fukin shit :-O

But I can see how most ppl wouldn't want to spend $1000s on movies lol...

Still you're eventually gonna have to upgrade toa bluray player from a DVD, and the sooner you do, the more bang for the buck you get.

I dunno, everyone has to justify their purchases to themselves in whatever ways make them happy.

why doesnt xbow come with wirless internet thats what pisses me off and it costs money to play online that should be free

Yes. This is true.

I don't know why Micro$oft would do such a thing to it's loyal fans/customers??

Sony somehow pulled off the free online services and they are expanding them a lot from what I hear [ I'm too lazy to sign up, and I could care less about multiplayer on a console, that's what PCs are for ]...

M$ knows the art of nickel and diming people to death, same as i-tunes... 0.99 cents here, 0.99 cents there adds up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: