Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keepin it gangsta' - Election '08
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Urban Empires
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Keepin it gangsta' - Election '08 Reply with quote

Ah man, here we have ol' joe "foot in mouth" biden holding one of my pieces...the TEC-9 sub machine gun

Any bidders Very Happy ?? It's gonna be your last chance to own one for a while...possible ever...with the two most anti-gun, liberals running the country...

Btw....this is Obama's Vice President...and I guess the next VP of the USA...

the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We can change the world"

Well, i don't think you can change the world by being a president lol

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
"We can change the world"

Well, i don't think you can change the world by being a president lol

Yea, even if he's the president of the world's most powerful country Wink

I kinda hoped for Ron Paul or Bob Barr.... Lol...
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, he's changing the world....I don't think you have a say in it lol.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His first help is going to Kenya lol

The only thing he is going to do which is good is stop the war in Iraq, it's useless in my opinion.

I'dDoAnythingForMoney
Made Man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so wt really annoys me is 1) he will send aid to money to kenya (funny as fuck seeing his family in a poor village chhering for him as he lives in a house worth millions).
2)how the fuck does he think he is world leader now since when did the world bow over to america? lol as far as i can see people who say he will lead the world are ignorant fuckers and should go fuck them selves the day obama rules me is the day i kill myself.
3) the level of security around him, lol cant he just let some crazy american at least have a chance of suceeding i bet theres hundreds of people queing up to kill him
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, the world is going to change...Obama is now your president also.

ITS TEH CHANGE WE NEED!xddssssssdddddddddddddddddd

Oh yea, and ban all the guns because inner-city chicago is just like the rest of the country.

LETS CHANGE TH WORLD, first lets start with rappen's home town.

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama is going to steal my pot, he's black so he obviously smoke pot....every black person have smoked or still smoke pot.

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
Obama is going to steal my pot, he's black so he obviously smoke pot....every black person have smoked or still smoke pot.

He's admitted to smoking pot and doing cocaine in one of his books.

Darth-Vader
Viking Rapist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... nothing wrong there in my book.

Aaah not being an American I don't really think I got much right to talk bout this, so I'll concur the anti-gun thing is stupid, but it will be interesting to see how a young black guy runs the States.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea...I'm more of a black guy than obama is...I'm sure things will be fine, it could be a lot worse...

Yea I do blow, smoke pot, bang black girls, shoot Tec-9s and listen to Dr. Dre....cna I be president next?

MY ENERGY POLICY IS SPOT ON. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

But yea, I'm a republican just because I want to keep my pieces and I don't like paying for other people's welfare/healtcare shit, I believe in LESS government and LESS taxes, the way it should be, the way the country was founded...Obama shifted to the 'centre' to win more votes, it'll be interesting how far to the left he slides back now that he's won the election...

"Come and Take" zee firearms from us...it'll be interesting Smile I doubt that will happen in my lifetime, though if it does it'll be the start of a civil war. I don't think he'll touch that one with a 10 ft pole. Hopefully he'll just ban import/manufacture like Clinton did...as long as he doens't ban transfer from individual to individual I can make some $$$ Very Happy

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Don't care to pay welfare/healthcare for somebody else, They will also pay it for you(Because we all have to pay taxes, don't we?)...What i don't like is to pay for some Muslim, black guy that is too lazy to work (sorry if i insult anybody here) But it makes me mad, very mad. A country have to come up for there own people, and don't let the poor people come to my country because they're poor, that's why the UN and UNICEF is founded, right?

Maybe it's a little bit off-topic, but i had to say this.

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
I Don't care to pay welfare/healthcare for somebody else, They will also pay it for you(Because we all have to pay taxes, don't we?)...What i don't like is to pay for some Muslim, black guy that is too lazy to work (sorry if i insult anybody here) But it makes me mad, very mad. A country have to come up for there own people, and don't let the poor people come to my country because they're poor, that's why the UN and UNICEF is founded, right?

Maybe it's a little bit off-topic, but i had to say this.

Libertarianism ftw! With a few necessary enhancements regarding borders and immigration, of course Very Happy
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, the entitlement programs are my big beef...well, if i was a poor black/whatever guy I'd love it ahah. Wink

I'dDoAnythingForMoney
Made Man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we should have machinegun posts all along the border. i hate the fact that the come to my country then preach the word of this allah guy tell us were all gonna die and they have called a jihad on us and they say leave our homelands or your people will be hurt and shit like that well we will leave there country when they get the fuck out of ours and guess what as well do they work? no they fking dont they get money from government for free houses and shit there better treat than everyone else
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Urban Empires All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: