Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6/13/2010 - The road to E3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: 6/13/2010 - The road to E3 Reply with quote

I've never been to E3 before - but this year a certain publisher is flying me out there and taking care of everything, which made it possible.

I'm quite excited about it all, and I'm working feverishly to get the finishing touches on the demos that I'll be showing them. Hopefully they will like everything they see, and we can move forward Smile

So wish me luck on that...

I've also recently aquired a 4G Evo [ by sitting outside the store at 6AM on launch day lol ], which is hands down the greatest phone ever made Smile This phone can do _everything_ ...

I'll be uploading videos of my adventures in real-time using one of the phones' two cameras Wink You can see the feed of live videos here -

http://qik.com/dgreen02

Alrighty, I have a lot to do, so I'll get back to it ... more updates later!

- Dan
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

adam450
Gangsta'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats awesome. I assume you are meeting them privately to show them your demo in person?
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam450 wrote:
Thats awesome. I assume you are meeting them privately to show them your demo in person?

Yup, demo(s) Very Happy

Wish me luck...flying out to Los Angeles in a few hours. They hooked it up ... plane ticket, 5 star hotel, affiliate pass for the E3 expo ... so I'm excited. Smile
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

adam450
Gangsta'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this was a potential publisher before E3? Or did you already have some kind of deal before E3?

What went down?
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam450 wrote:
So this was a potential publisher before E3? Or did you already have some kind of deal before E3?

What went down?

They flew me out to meet me and see the games in person - the morning of our meeting my laptop blue-screened no matter what, the computer would not even turn on... Obviously I was super pissed, but I brought it to the meeting anyways. Somehow the computer turned on at the meeting no problem - and I could show them my demos. They said it was the most impressive thing they've ever seen by one person. So we're going to take it from there Smile

noobgamer100
Tah Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, you can't go public, like show yer games to teh AUDIENCE. Like. Be popular from dem games?

Edit: Is there even going to be beta 2? LOL
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noobgamer100 wrote:
Damn, you can't go public, like show yer games to teh AUDIENCE. Like. Be popular from dem games?

Edit: Is there even going to be beta 2? LOL

It's a complicated process...I'll try to keep you guys updated. ... check the latest post I made in this forum for more info - "E3 2010 pictures & stories"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: