Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

News?

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adam450
Gangsta'


Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Posts: 53

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: News? Reply with quote

Whats the latest?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dgreen
The One


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 6811
Location: Raleigh, NC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Adam ... Sorry ... top secret Smile

Should be able to talk about it soon.

- Dan
_________________
I run this place.
"Some muckety-muck architecture magazine was interviewing Will Wright about SimCity, and they asked
him a question something like "which ontological urban paridigm most influenced your design of the simulator,
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
rappen
Mini-Me


Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Posts: 6633
Location: Spijkenisse, Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
Hey Adam ... Sorry ... top secret Smile

Should be able to talk about it soon.

- Dan



007 Will figure it out....He's my new informant.
_________________
Rappen Fo'shizzle my nizzle oh fo dizzle Razz

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
dgreen
The One


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 6811
Location: Raleigh, NC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Hey Adam ... Sorry ... top secret Smile

Should be able to talk about it soon.

- Dan



007 Will figure it out....He's my new informant.


lies.

How's it going rappen? Long time no see ... sorry i've not been very active on here lately w/updates. That should change soon.
_________________
I run this place.
"Some muckety-muck architecture magazine was interviewing Will Wright about SimCity, and they asked
him a question something like "which ontological urban paridigm most influenced your design of the simulator,
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
rappen
Mini-Me


Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Posts: 6633
Location: Spijkenisse, Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Hey Adam ... Sorry ... top secret Smile

Should be able to talk about it soon.

- Dan



007 Will figure it out....He's my new informant.


lies.

How's it going rappen? Long time no see ... sorry i've not been very active on here lately w/updates. That should change soon.


It's going very well, thanks for asking. How are you?

You know me just checking in once a week on the forums.
_________________
Rappen Fo'shizzle my nizzle oh fo dizzle Razz

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
noobgamer100
Tah Newb


Joined: 08 Mar 2010
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any date you can tell us more? :3 This game seems to take so long to come out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dgreen
The One


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 6811
Location: Raleigh, NC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noobgamer100 wrote:
Is there any date you can tell us more? :3 This game seems to take so long to come out.


Games are complicated ... I can't talk about any details right now, I will just say it has to do with a publisher Smile

Sorry, things take time. It shouldn't be long now before I can start posting info again.
_________________
I run this place.
"Some muckety-muck architecture magazine was interviewing Will Wright about SimCity, and they asked
him a question something like "which ontological urban paridigm most influenced your design of the simulator,
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
rappen
Mini-Me


Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Posts: 6633
Location: Spijkenisse, Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
noobgamer100 wrote:
Is there any date you can tell us more? :3 This game seems to take so long to come out.


Games are complicated ... I can't talk about any details right now, I will just say it has to do with a publisher Smile

Sorry, things take time. It shouldn't be long now before I can start posting info again.


007 informed me that the game is a lie.
_________________
Rappen Fo'shizzle my nizzle oh fo dizzle Razz

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
dgreen
The One


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 6811
Location: Raleigh, NC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
noobgamer100 wrote:
Is there any date you can tell us more? :3 This game seems to take so long to come out.


Games are complicated ... I can't talk about any details right now, I will just say it has to do with a publisher Smile

Sorry, things take time. It shouldn't be long now before I can start posting info again.


007 informed me that the game is a lie.


lol - Surprised Surprised
_________________
I run this place.
"Some muckety-muck architecture magazine was interviewing Will Wright about SimCity, and they asked
him a question something like "which ontological urban paridigm most influenced your design of the simulator,
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
rappen
Mini-Me


Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Posts: 6633
Location: Spijkenisse, Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
noobgamer100 wrote:
Is there any date you can tell us more? :3 This game seems to take so long to come out.


Games are complicated ... I can't talk about any details right now, I will just say it has to do with a publisher Smile

Sorry, things take time. It shouldn't be long now before I can start posting info again.


007 informed me that the game is a lie.


lol - Surprised Surprised


I don't hear you denying Confused
_________________
Rappen Fo'shizzle my nizzle oh fo dizzle Razz

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
dgreen
The One


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 6811
Location: Raleigh, NC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
noobgamer100 wrote:
Is there any date you can tell us more? :3 This game seems to take so long to come out.


Games are complicated ... I can't talk about any details right now, I will just say it has to do with a publisher Smile

Sorry, things take time. It shouldn't be long now before I can start posting info again.


007 informed me that the game is a lie.


lol - Surprised Surprised


I don't hear you denying Confused


What am I supposed to do, post info and piss off the publisher before they announce it ?

Lots of good things are happening I just cant post about it anywhere.

Shocked Shocked
_________________
I run this place.
"Some muckety-muck architecture magazine was interviewing Will Wright about SimCity, and they asked
him a question something like "which ontological urban paridigm most influenced your design of the simulator,
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
harmar
Street thug


Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 346
Location: PA, USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can tell me cant you danny? 0.o
ill find out somehow anyway lmao, ill send rappen threw your window on a slingshot if you dont XD
_________________
"Master of The Random"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dgreen
The One


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 6811
Location: Raleigh, NC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmar wrote:
you can tell me cant you danny? 0.o
ill find out somehow anyway lmao, ill send rappen threw your window on a slingshot if you dont XD


Hmmmm, it could work Smile Buuuut, yea I'll ask them what/when I can post any news online ... I'm sure I already know the answer will be "not until after it's announced" which makes sense.
_________________
I run this place.
"Some muckety-muck architecture magazine was interviewing Will Wright about SimCity, and they asked
him a question something like "which ontological urban paridigm most influenced your design of the simulator,
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
harmar
Street thug


Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 346
Location: PA, USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if only EA was publisher i could find out real quick they still owe me a ton of favors 0.o
_________________
"Master of The Random"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dgreen
The One


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 6811
Location: Raleigh, NC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmar wrote:
if only EA was publisher i could find out real quick they still owe me a ton of favors 0.o


O'rly ?
_________________
I run this place.
"Some muckety-muck architecture magazine was interviewing Will Wright about SimCity, and they asked
him a question something like "which ontological urban paridigm most influenced your design of the simulator,
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group