Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game Trailers footage of the game [ so, um ... lol ]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Game Trailers footage of the game [ so, um ... lol ] Reply with quote

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pre-alpha-tech-gettysburg-armored/709860

Very Happy I think I said so um 1000 times xD
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

adam450
Gangsta'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you have a lot of time for people to test the game before release and take all the input you can from feedback forms. We used to do this a lot at school and it worked really well to have people rate your game 1-10, worst part of the game, best part of game. It's hard to see the perspective of the game just from yourself. The worst part of the game, even if they dont hate anything, they will still get you feedback to make it better. I dont know if Paradox is doing beta testing for you, but you should also send out some extra ones for direct feedback as well.

Would suck to get a score less than you want to achieve in reviews.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam450 wrote:
Make sure you have a lot of time for people to test the game before release and take all the input you can from feedback forms. We used to do this a lot at school and it worked really well to have people rate your game 1-10, worst part of the game, best part of game. It's hard to see the perspective of the game just from yourself. The worst part of the game, even if they dont hate anything, they will still get you feedback to make it better. I dont know if Paradox is doing beta testing for you, but you should also send out some extra ones for direct feedback as well.

Would suck to get a score less than you want to achieve in reviews.

Yes we are doing all kinds of BETA testing. The game is an online F2P so we can upgrade it forever.
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

harmar
Street thug

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your evil danny for holding out on us lol 0.o
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmar wrote:
your evil danny for holding out on us lol 0.o

lol, BETA testing has not started yet...of course i will let you guys know when it starts and get you into the process.

harmar
Street thug

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope so Very Happy

you know what happened in the very first "pre-beta" test i found 90% of playable bugs within half a day haha
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: