Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gettysburg: Armored Warfare - To support modding!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Gettysburg: Armored Warfare - To support modding! Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I'm going to support modding, with a full map editor and toolset, and Steam Workshop support!

Check out the official press release here!

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/press/2012/3/gdc-2012-gettysburg-armored-warfare-opens-up-for-modders

- Dan
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

RainbowDash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since there will be a toolset, does this mean we'll be able to import models, scripts and the such? And if you can import scripts, what language is it going to be? Oh and lastly, how big maps does the map editor support, I'd assume pretty large, but having a bit more info than that would be nice nonetheless.

Oh and what's that poster behind you in your profile picture? Gotta know, might just help with the modding. Wink
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The poster is a Paradox Interactive game. Maps can be up to 32km^2 but in-game maps are 9km^2 for more detail.

Yes you can import models, etc. I will create a demonstration mod to show how it works Smile

- Dan
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: