Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gettysburg: Armored Warfare - v1.01 Patch is LIVE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Gettysburg: Armored Warfare - v1.01 Patch is LIVE Reply with quote

Hey guys,

The latest patch [v1.01] for the game should be live on Steam [April 6, 2012]. I have 2 servers running for this version and will start more up later today. I just wanted to get the updated posted with all the changes for this week.

This was mostly an update to the control system. Adding configurable/re-mappable keys, sensitivity adjustment, and mouse Y-invert... I also made a few other changes.

Expect more changes in the next few weeks. I will make an update/patch every week ... or every two weeks if it's a lot of stuff.

Here is the full change-log for this week -

- Made it so spacebar doesn't go into freelook while chatting.
- Fixed Skirmish mode server crash.
- Removed cavalry from Deathmatch.
- Added a few extra tanks and zeppelins to 2060s Deathmatch.
- Added controls section to the options menu.
- Users can now change/view the controls from the options menu.
- Users can now adjust their mouse sensitivity.
- Users can invert the mouse Y-Axis.
- Added sniper scope effect to infantry sniper rifles, when aiming.
- Grenades, RPG, Landmines, Med-kit, etc. should now work in multiplayer.
- Made sniper rifles 3X more accurate.
- Removed network connection and netgraph display by default.
- Added imposter rendering distance adjustment slider bar in Video options menu.
- Added texture cache memory usage adjustment slider bar in Video options menu.
- Changed pop-up prompts for enter/exit APC, hop wall, and reload to reflect the custom mapped keys.
- Added a delay of 'X' seconds for the unit to pause before resuming AI, after a player exits 'control' of that unit. ( default is 4 seconds now )

And a few screenshots ....
Control Options Menu

Sniper scope...

The RPG working online...

- Dan
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Gettysburg: Armored Warfare All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: