Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Want to help BETA test the game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Urban Empires
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vigilante18
Jehovah's Witness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
Object13 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
misticos90 wrote:
Haha funny Very Happy personaly i'm playing more on my PS3 Very Happy (Better than my PC ) ^^

PC FTW

only reason why console is better than pc is you dont have to update a console every 6 months with new parts to keep up on being able to play games at max settings.... then again, consoles dont let you change very many settings.

Holy shit you update your parts every six months? lol

Wait 2 more years when Real3D DX11 PC games are everywhere and kiddies are still playing with the same Xbox 360 + PS3 from 2006 while i giggle from behind me 120hz HD display with eye popping dynamically tessellated DX11 geometry filling my dome piece.

Eh, either way I have a PS3 for bluray + casual gaming [ modern warfare 2, etc ]

I'm waiting for battlefield bad company 2 for the PC, I'll probably get it for PS3 as well. It'll be the first game I've purchased in months.

I'll probably pick up one of these so I can get started w true3D development... http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_GeForce_3D_VisionBundle_us.html

I wanna play Urban Empires 3D Surprised

lol the 3D thingy is kinda cool

I play COD MW2 on teh computer, it's fuckin awesome Smile

I heard they screwed the pooch w/ MW2 on the PC - so I got it for the PS3

www.modernwarfail2.com

I can't wait for Bad Company 2 on PC .... mmmmmm dedicated servers!! I will have at least one fast 32 man server running, you should all join my clan I will give you admin and butseks.

Bad Company 2 is gonna be sick. Tell me server name ill definitely be on.
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vigilante18 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
Object13 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
misticos90 wrote:
Haha funny Very Happy personaly i'm playing more on my PS3 Very Happy (Better than my PC ) ^^

PC FTW

only reason why console is better than pc is you dont have to update a console every 6 months with new parts to keep up on being able to play games at max settings.... then again, consoles dont let you change very many settings.

Wait 2 more years when Real3D DX11 PC games are everywhere and kiddies are still playing with the same Xbox 360 + PS3 from 2006 while i giggle from behind me 120hz HD display with eye popping dynamically tessellated DX11 geometry filling my dome piece.

Eh, either way I have a PS3 for bluray + casual gaming [ modern warfare 2, etc ]

I'm waiting for battlefield bad company 2 for the PC, I'll probably get it for PS3 as well. It'll be the first game I've purchased in months.

I'll probably pick up one of these so I can get started w true3D development... http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_GeForce_3D_VisionBundle_us.html

www.modernwarfail2.com

I can't wait for Bad Company 2 on PC .... mmmmmm dedicated servers!! I will have at least one fast 32 man server running, you should all join my clan I will give you admin and butseks.

The only thing they screwed up is working with Steam. Aaaand they don't have dedicated servers.

Vigilante18
Jehovah's Witness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
Object13 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
misticos90 wrote:

PC FTW

www.modernwarfail2.com

The only thing they screwed up is working with Steam. Aaaand they don't have dedicated servers.

What??? That blows. At least we can still do a clan.
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vigilante18 wrote:
rappen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
Object13 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
misticos90 wrote:

PC FTW

www.modernwarfail2.com

i was talking about MW2 not bad company Razz

wawe
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anybody know if i can get urban empires for my mac?????
Vigilante18
Jehovah's Witness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
rappen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
Object13 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
misticos90 wrote:

PC FTW

www.modernwarfail2.com

Oh good, i was gonna say that would be bullshit.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vigilante18 wrote:
rappen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
rappen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Vigilante18 wrote:
Object13 wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
misticos90 wrote:

PC FTW

www.modernwarfail2.com

Oh good, i was gonna say that would be bullshit.

Yea I was about to send some angry emails...I'm expecting bad company 2 to be the PC game that we want it to be Very Happy I'll have a dedicated server running 24/7 I'm stoked.
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wawe wrote:
does anybody know if i can get urban empires for my mac?????

Hello,

Yes, but you'd have to use WINE or another type of windows emulator. It'd probably run VERY slow. You need windows because I used DirectX, and some other windows specific tech.

- Dan
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

Fiya
Rockstar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm we need a filter for the forum. To filter out quotes that have been quoted. Razz

Also, I am still waiting to give Dan my money... And test out the i7 now overclocked to 4.3GHz. Aswell as the 2 SLI 285GTX's I have been running lately. I hope I will be able to put enough AI down to tax this system. Razz
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fiya wrote:
Hmmm we need a filter for the forum. To filter out quotes that have been quoted. Razz

Also, I am still waiting to give Dan my money... And test out the i7 now overclocked to 4.3GHz. Aswell as the 2 SLI 285GTX's I have been running lately. I hope I will be able to put enough AI down to tax this system. Razz

Fiya
Rockstar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
Fiya wrote:

Also running Windows 7 Ultimate. Tis not bad at all.

Now I almost wish this game had just started production (Or one of those famous overhauls.) So we could get DX11 support for things... No mainly Tessellation.
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fiya wrote:
rappen wrote:
Fiya wrote:

Now I almost wish this game had just started production (Or one of those famous overhauls.) So we could get DX11 support for things... No mainly Tessellation.

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
Fiya wrote:
rappen wrote:
Fiya wrote:

I wrote up an article on tessellation based on a talk givin at this years TGC ... you basically have to create the artwork with tesselation in mind, so all my artwork would have to be redone - 30 cars, 50 guns, 37 character models .... don't even get me started about the 100s of buildings I created Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Urban Empires All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39

Jump to: