Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Urban Empires FAQ *Updated February 2, 2006*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonny boy dough

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or will there be a pork store u gotta take ur dead enimies to....so they wont find out who killed em??? lol mabye GW2 Twisted Evil
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnnyyy boy....pork store? don't you mean "meat shop" haha. meat shop. hahah.

Very Happy

Yea bodies just disapear...though you bring up a good point...the issue of dead bodies should come into play...somehow...I mean hiding dead bodies is a mainstay of the mafia. I need to figure out why hiding dead bodies isn't part of the game yet, and why it's so important in real life for mobsters. hmmmm.
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. I figured it out.

I havn't implemented any type of gameplay relating to the dead bodies because there is no easy way to visually represent "moving" the body, the only way I'd consider is a dynamic dragging system a la hitman...and there's no way I can do that for many reasons.

I wish I could allow hitman style dragging of bodies, and allowing them to be put ina trunk and driven away / hidden. Then there would be the whole 'purpose' of hiding the body...maybe a team of detectives in the city....that type of stuff is way beyond what I can accomplish by myself...so yea, it'll have to wait for Gang War 4 ;-D
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

warlord11030
Moris Family Mafia Don

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oy how about a special thing for the mafia group to be able to kidnap and do those type of things? ya know walking behind someone bashing them across the back of the head with a baseball bat... lol then throwing them in the trunk.
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

warlord11030 wrote:
oy how about a special thing for the mafia group to be able to kidnap and do those type of things? ya know walking behind someone bashing them across the back of the head with a baseball bat... lol then throwing them in the trunk.

That's a bit to much to put in it, because you'll have to pick the guy up and trow it in your trunk, it's to much doing things (Don't know how to explain it in english), But that's my opinion.

warlord11030
Moris Family Mafia Don

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont really need an animation like picking the person up and putting them in. would be fun in multiplayer hehehe. pick up the enemy group leader beat him senseless then drop him.
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

warlord11030 wrote:
dont really need an animation like picking the person up and putting them in. would be fun in multiplayer hehehe. pick up the enemy group leader beat him senseless then drop him.

How do you wanna do that without an animation?

warlord11030
Moris Family Mafia Don

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just backup a car near their body then i dont know either theres a button or you have to go near the body and press a button.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

warlord11030 wrote:
just backup a car near their body then i dont know either theres a button or you have to go near the body and press a button.

That might work...good idea.

warlord11030
Moris Family Mafia Don

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh your still adding things to the game? lol

thought you we're pretty much done...

well with that you could have some of the places you take over these special locations where you can dispose bodies making people gone forever. well if theres like a healing hospital thing that is for your crew members..
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty much done adding things, but that would be about the only fesible way to do the body thing. Your gang members re-gain health within a certain radius of your HQ.

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
I am pretty much done adding things, but that would be about the only fesible way to do the body thing. Your gang members re-gain health within a certain radius of your HQ.

Double post Exclamation Did you knew that's the last time i warned you Razz Laughing

PS: Are you going to post a Update soon?

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea...I've been working on the website / database for 3 weks just about done with it...I havn't touched the game client in 3 weeks so, once I get something I can show screenshots of...yea Smile

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
Yea...I've been working on the website / database for 3 weks just about done with it...I havn't touched the game client in 3 weeks so, once I get something I can show screenshots of...yea Smile

Ok, good luck then Wink

warlord11030
Moris Family Mafia Don

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well was just saying since your gang members can stay alive it would be a good hit against your enemy to actually kill their members. cause i guess its hard or its expensive to afford new ones?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: