Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mechanical Animations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarusu wrote:
I think it's ye, why else would ya post all those ''movies''?

it are pretty good movies

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen.... Are ye stoned? Yer grammar is kind of.... crappy right now.
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarusu wrote:
rappen.... Are ye stoned? Yer grammar is kind of.... crappy right now.

no i'm not stoned (Unfortunatly)

lol, you understand me, right?

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, but yer grammar is like my friends. And he sucks at English!
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarusu wrote:

whateva

i never pay attention at the english lessons lol Razz

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarusu wrote:

Ok, that should read "my friend's", the apostraphe shows ownership, but only in a singular situation, i.e: a specific friend, not a group of friends. "Your friend's grammar sucks". See what I did there? lol. Mad props for being able to speak multiple languages. I mean I didn't grasp that shit 'til I was like, 13 years old....the concept of a possesive noun, or whatever you fuckin' call them.

That's the beautiful thing about languages, they are all structured the same...i.e.: noun, verb, subject, blah blah..they just have a different syntax, and sometimes a reversed structure, but the basic concepts are the same.

This also applies to programming languages Very Happy I suppose English is a little tricky because of the multiple uses for the same thing, for instance an apostrophe can also be used to represent missing letters.

I know about 10 different languages, too bad one is English and the rest are computer-machine-speak ahaha. I speak C++ more-betterer-er than English. :-p

Hell, as long as you can get your point across that's all that matters...your English is better than most people over here in the states...that is really sad.
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:

Ok, that should read "my friend's", the apostraphe shows ownership, but only in a singular situation, i.e: a specific friend, not a group of friends. "Your friend's grammar sucks". See what I did there? lol. Mad props for being able to speak multiple languages. I mean I didn't grasp that shit 'til I was like, 13 years old....the concept of a possesive noun, or whatever you fuckin' call them.

That's the beautiful thing about languages, they are all structured the same...i.e.: noun, verb, subject, blah blah..they just have a different syntax, and sometimes a reversed structure, but the basic concepts are the same.

This also applies to programming languages Very Happy I suppose English is a little tricky because of the multiple uses for the same thing, for instance an apostrophe can also be used to represent missing letters.

I know about 10 different languages, too bad one is English and the rest are computer-machine-speak ahaha. I speak C++ more-betterer-er than English. :-p

Hell, as long as you can get your point across that's all that matters...your English is better than most people over here in the states...that is really sad.

Well, sorry that my keyboard is messed up. Each time i fucking press ' there comes a \ instead, it ain't my fault that i sometimes just skip that part.

(I have an English based XP computer and a German/Swedish Logitech G15 keyboard.... lol)

On another note, I can speak Norwegian, Finnish and English almost fluently, learning German at the moment, and i can understand Swedish, Danish and Nynorsk. Also, i am planning to learn C and C++, HTML, PHP, (not languages, but still...), Spanish/French and Japanese/Chinese.
Yay....
Though the Asian languages will be the hardest to learn, since they have a somewhat different build-up than most (If not all) Indo-European languages.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarusu wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:

Well, sorry that my keyboard is messed up. Each time i fucking press ' there comes a \ instead, it ain't my fault that i sometimes just skip that part.

(I have an English based XP computer and a German/Swedish Logitech G15 keyboard.... lol)

On another note, I can speak Norwegian, Finnish and English almost fluently, learning German at the moment, and i can understand Swedish, Danish and Nynorsk. Also, i am planning to learn C and C++, HTML, PHP, (not languages, but still...), Spanish/French and Japanese/Chinese.
Yay....
Though the Asian languages will be the hardest to learn, since they have a somewhat different build-up than most (If not all) Indo-European languages.

G15 is a nice keyboard, I got a wireless bluetooth thing from logitech, it has a LCD screen on it...it's called a...*gets lazy ass up*...Logitech Mx 5000...it's pretty sweet, was like $170 or $150...it cost more than G15 so therefore it must be better lol.. I work on a G15 and a G5. It's great success.

Yes C/C++ is a language!!111 It's the language of the computer, of memory allocation, of truth, justice, and hard logic. We should all speak C++,and if your statement doesn't compile nobody will be able to hear you lol...ah.

Try making a game using an Asian language, that shit will not compile. Yea, I hear those are the hardest to learn.

Damn man you know a lot of languages, luckily my shit is #1 so I can be lazy lol, and have everyone else learn my language Very Happy

Respect, yo. *does some kind of stupid quasi-gang-related-hand-gesture*
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wireless? *Shudder* I have bad memories of wireless stuff. One time the battery exploded in one of them -_-. Scared the crap out of me. And ye have a G5? Lucky. I only have some dumb Dell mouse fer the moment -_-. I haven't bought a real gaming mouse yet....

Number one, eh? I wonder for how long. China may one day be a superpower, or the superpower, hopefully not though. Even if the Americans ain't the best, they're still better than commies. Rolling Eyes

And aye, i kno' a few languages, though i can't speak Danish or Swedish, i can speak to them and they will understand what i say, and vice-versa.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarusu wrote:
Wireless? *Shudder* I have bad memories of wireless stuff. One time the battery exploded in one of them -_-. Scared the crap out of me. And ye have a G5? Lucky. I only have some dumb Dell mouse fer the moment -_-. I haven't bought a real gaming mouse yet....

Number one, eh? I wonder for how long. China may one day be a superpower, or the superpower, hopefully not though. Even if the Americans ain't the best, they're still better than commies. Rolling Eyes

And aye, i kno' a few languages, though i can't speak Danish or Swedish, i can speak to them and they will understand what i say, and vice-versa.

Ohhhh I love debating hypothetical super-power status....I wanted to make a game about that.

As an American, who has done business with a lot of Chinese companies (hell they did all my chars and anims for UE), I can say that America will remain the #1 super power in the world Very Happy My parents have been to china for business, etc. ( the work at IBM blah blah) and I've heard some funny stories. Maybe I'm totally blind to the situation here in my super-fantastic American bubble, but uh, based on what they had to say...we're still ages ahead of the average chinaman in nearly every regard.

Besides, USA is the shit...bailing europe outa that whole world war 1 thing, then...pssshtttt that whole world war 2 thing. What would you fuckers be doing without us? Speeekin' zeeee deutsch?

Cmon, we got at least 100+ years of credit for that shit, not to mention saving the Chinese from the Japanese....so they owe our ass, otherwise they would have been steamrolled.

Anyways I can't see any scenario where the U,S, would allow another country to surpass it....as long as we have that thing called supreme military dominance I don't see it happening. We've probably got some stealth shit out there that nobody even knows about, Not to meiton fleets of billion dollar steath bombers, and the best trained military in the world. I'd estimate 20-1 kill ratio in a U.S vs China all-out military conflict.

Glad you think USA is better than Commies *glances around room*.....yea shit ain't bad here lol!

FEAR TEH AMERICAN ARMY...

I highly recommend picking up a G5 mouse, it has a removable weight cartridge so you can add various weights into it to give the perfect feel...it's an amazing mouse.

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
Ohhhh I love debating hypothetical super-power status....I wanted to make a game about that.

As an American, who has done business with a lot of Chinese companies (hell they did all my chars and anims for UE), I can say that America will remain the #1 super power in the world Very Happy My parents have been to china for business, etc. ( the work at IBM blah blah) and I've heard some funny stories. Maybe I'm totally blind to the situation here in my super-fantastic American bubble, but uh, based on what they had to say...we're still ages ahead of the average chinaman in nearly every regard.

Maybe so, yet the Chinese (From my viewpoint) are getting more and more money from trade and stuff. Take in fact that there are 1.3 billion Chinese, so not everyone are equal in terms of income

dgreen wrote:
Besides, USA is the shit...bailing europe outa that whole world war 1 thing, then...pssshtttt that whole world war 2 thing. What would you fuckers be doing without us? Speeekin' zeeee deutsch?

.... Yes i am speaking (Half-way at least) Deutsch. And if that whole ''American save the world from the Germans'' thing were actually good for Europe is debatable. No i don't agree with Nazism or that crap, but an unified Europe would be a very good thing, in terms of income, technology and that shit. We could actually be better off that way, honestly speaking. Though it would be hard living under a Fascist regime... And honestly, you Americans would be screwed against an full scale invasion from Europe (No not in this day and age, but in th 1938-1945 era). And if you know history, you know that is a fact. I blame the Japanese fer the German loss, lol.

dgreen wrote:
Cmon, we got at least 100+ years of credit for that shit, not to mention saving the Chinese from the Japanese....so they owe our ass, otherwise they would have been steamrolled.

Really? So all those loans Europeans took and all those German (Some of the BEST in the world at the time) scientists you took fer yerself weren't enough? It weren't enough that German scientists (Albert Einstein) helped ye make the Atomic bomb? It weren't enough that thanks to those scientists made you able to get to space so soon? You want us to lick yer ass fer a 100 years? Not happening.

dgreen wrote:
Anyways I can't see any scenario where the U,S, would allow another country to surpass it....as long as we have that thing called supreme military dominance I don't see it happening. We've probably got some stealth shit out there that nobody even knows about, Not to meiton fleets of billion dollar steath bombers, and the best trained military in the world. I'd estimate 20-1 kill ratio in a U.S vs China all-out military conflict.

Wow, so instead of letting another country to economically surpass ye peacefully, yer gonna attack them? That's rather idiotic, ye forget that Russia is in the vicinity of there to, and they have A-bombs. If America is so stupid as to attack China we would have a fucking nuclear war. Even with yer fancy army, we would all lose.

dgreen wrote:
Glad you think USA is better than Commies *glances around room*.....yea shit ain't bad here lol!

Well, i like to own stuff. Can't hate me fer it... And by the way, i weren't pointing at the material stuff, but rather the political ideas.

*The picture were removed cuz' it were unnecessary.*

dgreen wrote:
I highly recommend picking up a G5 mouse, it has a removable weight cartridge so you can add various weights into it to give the perfect feel...it's an amazing mouse.

Might pick it up sometime, though not in the near future. I'm saving up to my later School years lol. Ain't gonna be a shop clerk Razz
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, i wouldn't care if i was a facist, than there wouldn't be any annoying muslims.

And America is economically (or whatever, ya know what i mean) down, But i LOVE bush and cheney shizzle (They are some crazy ass nuggas)

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Muslims?! YAY!!

I like George S. Patton, although he were only a WW2 general...
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarusu wrote:
dgreen wrote:

Maybe so, yet the Chinese (From my viewpoint) are getting more and more money from trade and stuff. Take in fact that there are 1.3 billion Chinese, so not everyone are equal in terms of income

dgreen wrote:

.... Yes i am speaking (Half-way at least) Deutsch. And if that whole ''American save the world from the Germans'' thing were actually good for Europe is debatable. No i don't agree with Nazism or that crap, but an unified Europe would be a very good thing, in terms of income, technology and that shit. We could actually be better off that way, honestly speaking. Though it would be hard living under a Fascist regime... And honestly, you Americans would be screwed against an full scale invasion from Europe (No not in this day and age, but in th 1938-1945 era). And if you know history, you know that is a fact. I blame the Japanese fer the German loss, lol.

dgreen wrote:

Really? So all those loans Europeans took and all those German (Some of the BEST in the world at the time) scientists you took fer yerself weren't enough? It weren't enough that German scientists (Albert Einstein) helped ye make the Atomic bomb? It weren't enough that thanks to those scientists made you able to get to space so soon? You want us to lick yer ass fer a 100 years? Not happening.

dgreen wrote:

Wow, so instead of letting another country to economically surpass ye peacefully, yer gonna attack them? That's rather idiotic, ye forget that Russia is in the vicinity of there to, and they have A-bombs. If America is so stupid as to attack China we would have a fucking nuclear war. Even with yer fancy army, we would all lose.

dgreen wrote:

Well, i like to own stuff. Can't hate me fer it... And by the way, i weren't pointing at the material stuff, but rather the political ideas.

*The picture were removed cuz' it were unnecessary.*

dgreen wrote:

Might pick it up sometime, though not in the near future. I'm saving up to my later School years lol. Ain't gonna be a shop clerk Razz

Yea. somebody needs to make an economic/war simulator sandbox type game. I was kicking around ideas for something fresh a while ago...it would be interesting to simulate these types of things.

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, personally i don't like that ww3 scenario stuff, since in reality it's just about a-bombs. But if done right, it could be AwEsOmE!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Programming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: