Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELLO!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Object13
Official A.D.D Mascot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarusu wrote:
I blew meself up!

lies!
Viking

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Object13 wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
I blew meself up!

lies!

No! Look! THIS is what happened afterwards!!!

Ain't i sexy?
The Australian
The Aussie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh our blak fellas r Aboriginals.. n as for u lil priks hating on me, get fukd Smile. dat object bloke, he obviously neva leaves da computer, i bet ur one dem lil bitch fags who sit der playin fuken runescape all day ay? pfft ne ways, hw the rest u fellas goin? Smile
The Australian
The Aussie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh our blak fellas r Aboriginals.. n as for u lil priks hating on me, get fukd Smile. dat object bloke, he obviously neva leaves da computer, i bet ur one dem lil bitch fags who sit der playin fuken runescape all day ay? pfft ne ways, hw the rest u fellas goin? Smile
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, runescape? Of all the games in the world lol... <3 Aussie

Imma just working on the game buddy, how is the land down under treatin ya?
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Object13
Official A.D.D Mascot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i leave the computer alot more than most people think. I have a healthy interest in cars and parties along with girls. and as for runescape.

fuck that game.
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Australian wrote:

oy oy, i'm good Razz

how are you doin bro?

The_Australian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, danny n rappen r good blokes. They dnt start shit they r juss chilled ya kno.. unlike u other fuk stains, yas all start shit yas culd only eva finish ova tha net, but if it came to face to face yas wuld b diferent. n yeh aussies bloody perfect as always, i juss been doin fukd up work north where i had to work out in a harvesting field in 40 degree heat every day. but its autumn now, so its gettin a bit better Smile n object yad neva get a girl, or if so shed b sum fukin hooker ya paid. n yeh im sure u do ava interest in cars, but the cars where ur from wuld all b fukd up pieces of shit.. i mean norway or wateva, come on wat a fukd up country. its always cold, theres cannibals n fulla inbred fags with whos mothers are also there fuken sisters. dnt deny any of this nor turn the shit bak onto me cos i kno dats wat ur gona do cos u aint got da guts to at least call me to mouth so i can hear ya faggot voice so i can track ya down to settle this like it shuld b settled. now peac to danny n rappen. burn in hell to the rest of yas.
Object13
Official A.D.D Mascot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm from the states you AUS bastard.

i have 3 cars, and none of them are piles of shit (although one is literally in a pile right now thats beside the point, its a project car) and you dont have to beleive that i have a girlfriend, because i know i do. But the cars i have are 1966 Ford Mustang, 1986 Toyota Corolla, 1996 Volkswagen GTi (thats the project) call my cars piles of shit all you want, but i dont really give a damn.
Viking

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Australian wrote:
See, danny n rappen r good blokes. They dnt start shit they r juss chilled ya kno.. unlike u other fuk stains, yas all start shit yas culd only eva finish ova tha net, but if it came to face to face yas wuld b diferent. n yeh aussies bloody perfect as always, i juss been doin fukd up work north where i had to work out in a harvesting field in 40 degree heat every day. but its autumn now, so its gettin a bit better Smile n object yad neva get a girl, or if so shed b sum fukin hooker ya paid. n yeh im sure u do ava interest in cars, but the cars where ur from wuld all b fukd up pieces of shit.. i mean norway or wateva, come on wat a fukd up country. its always cold, theres cannibals n fulla inbred fags with whos mothers are also there fuken sisters. dnt deny any of this nor turn the shit bak onto me cos i kno dats wat ur gona do cos u aint got da guts to at least call me to mouth so i can hear ya faggot voice so i can track ya down to settle this like it shuld b settled. now peac to danny n rappen. burn in hell to the rest of yas.

It seems like you never finished school. Isn't stupidity a sign of inbreeding?
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just like reading his text, I don't think I could better portray an australian accent via text if I spent...err....a while trying lol. I have a great mental image when I read his posts. He also has the ability to make jokes that are funny on a few levels ( to me at least), for instance the reference to runescape lol...where did that come from hahah. I really wonder if he's a very well spoken person who just types this way on purpose...*ponders*

<3 Aussie.

Idea Btw I think object has pics of his behotch on his facebook page...sooo...preeettty sure he can prove that one.
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He types according to his accent? Lol. I go fer the mentally retarded choice.
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Australian wrote:

hahahaha

Object13
Official A.D.D Mascot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i has one pic on my facebook.

i dont really like facebook that much.

i has a pic of her tho.
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Object13 wrote:
i has one pic on my facebook.

i dont really like facebook that much.

i has a pic of her tho.

she lives in germany, isn't she?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: