Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weapons Update
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Weapons Update Reply with quote

Here are some additional screenshots of some of the weapons I just added into the game....I plan on adding Molotov cocktails, and a few addional pistols/submachine guns as well.

If you guys have suggestions for more weapons, just let me know.

(I don't think a Flamethrower will work with the animation system, so that's out, sorry Smile)

- Dan

the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

nigger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow super.but when we can buy it)))
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...not sure when sales/presales might start. Once I get a date I'll be sure to post it, and let you know.

- Dan
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

travisjw
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice gats, man. I especially like that Sig Sauer(I think that's what it is) model.
Star
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good Smile

Is that the only uzi u r going to include? I like Mac 10s and Tec 9s Very Happy Very Happy
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take another look at the image on the front page...I've got a Uzi and a MAC 10 Smile

Travis, you're close...it's a Sig P220

Anything else you guys would like to see?

I'm going to add:
- Sawed off shotgun
- Molotov cocktail
- Smoke grenade

- Dan

Valenti

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a silenced pistol?

I don't know how much help that would be, I mean, most murders will be taking place on the street from I see, but still.
vegasesd218

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: tools for the klling Reply with quote

u need to add some more knives and melee weapons, like a sword, that would be mad cool, or a knife that u could do stealth kills with, also a G36 would be nice, and a couple sniper rifles, other then that the stuff looks great
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valenti - Good point. I need to add one of those into the game.

vegasesd218 - I'm going to hopefully have 2X more in the game, than are in that screenshot. I'll add a nice variety of sniper, melee weapons as well.

I can't beleive I forgot the silenced pistol Smile

I'll get around to making more guns soon, and post pictures of them.

- Dan

Last edited by dgreen on Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dan this is dave, the Sig P220 looks great, but you should make an option to be able to put a scope on top, making it like a semi- auto/full auto. Also how about a P-90 (the 50 round clip one) and can you please add the M-107 50 Cal. Sniper rifle [with the 10 round clip Smile ], and for like a specail weapons could you please add like a M1 grand, tompson, and/or a MG-42 Smile lol
travisjw
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah P220, my bad, the P226 looks similar. Anyway, looks awesome, and the Uzi too. By the way, if you ever want like a storyline in any Gang War sequels, let me know, I come up with ideas and stuff for stories all the time.
MastaBetty
Gangsta'

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow lookin great! I should probably post this is FAQ's but will you be able tp have duel weapons? That'd be sweet to have 2 mp5's in your hands shootin everythin up. If now SMG's maybe 2 pistols at once? Thanks jw
hiredgun
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow
you're making lots of progress

verry nice modelling

Last edited by hiredgun on Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
hiredgun
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went to gamedev and saw your first person testing screenshots.
they look really good and now you can really see all the details around you from the city Shocked .
But isn't a lott of work to put all those weapons into a first person mode ?

nice work
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, it would be a lot of work....I think I'm going to stick with the 3rd person view point...here are the images for those who are curious Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: