Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To Serve Man (My 2nd Game) - Update
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: To Serve Man (My 2nd Game) - Update Reply with quote

Quick little update with some more pics...

http://www.radioactive-software.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=805

Scope it out...

*ya gotta scroll down to the 2nd post for the new stuff*
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

Number 1.5
Street thug

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WORK ON URBAN EMPIREASDASDASDASDASDASASDNS FKD GKJASG JDFLGNSC HJKSFHGJKHF AHSKFAKHGKGS HAF HJSKF ASF NAs STOP WITH THIS NEW GAME UNTILL THIS ONES IS OUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad :cCrying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ry: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I'm not working on the next game...my artist is. Very Happy

I need to start the artwork production now so it's all done later this year.
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number 1.5 wrote:
WORK ON URBAN EMPIREASDASDASDASDASDASASDNS FKD GKJASG JDFLGNSC HJKSFHGJKHF AHSKFAKHGKGS HAF HJSKF ASF NAs STOP WITH THIS NEW GAME UNTILL THIS ONES IS OUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad :cCrying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ry: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

UE will be the sex.

Just imagine 64 people running around online in a gang-based game w/1000s of NPCs, all kinds of guns, and persistant stats/ranks/gang creation integrated into the game.

Plus if you have a good idea I can add it to the game during the BETA...how many other game makers would do that for the players??

*goes back to work on UE* Should have a UE update soon.

Number 1.5
Street thug

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lionhead....*jumps out window*

ps. you just wasted 6 seconds with that post!!!!!!
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if only i had 1/10th of their yearly budget...I could make like 5 games lol.

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BECAUSE

Yes. Drink it up.

Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny, could you make an Resident Evil feeling to the game? Damn i love that feeling! It chills my bone thinking 'bout it.
*Jumps off chair to play RE4 on Wii*
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the game will be very dark, it's called night of the kronos....it will make your anus explode. That;s how sweet it will be.

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
Yes the game will be very dark, it's called night of the kronos....it will make your anus explode. That;s how sweet it will be.

I don't want my anus to explode Sad

btw great work, i mean your artist Razz

Number 1.5
Street thug

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that must have tanken you minutes you could of SPENT ON THE GAME *jumps off 50 story building*

*lands on dannys segway*....Shit........... *runs*
Rarusu
Viking

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:

Nice~~~ But leave me anus in peace. Now, give us a list of what the game will consist of, like:
The story
The characters
Weapons
Gameplay

And all that shiz.
dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number 1.5 wrote:
wow that must have tanken you minutes you could of SPENT ON THE GAME *jumps off 50 story building*

*lands on dannys segway*....Shit........... *runs*

:-]

lol

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarusu wrote:
dgreen wrote:

Nice~~~ But leave me anus in peace. Now, give us a list of what the game will consist of, like:
The story
The characters
Weapons
Gameplay

And all that shiz.

Not until I have a working alpha Smile Standard procedure.

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:

BELIEVE THE HYPE

OK, sorry, I'll stop positng it lol.

:-/

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: