Radioactive-Software Radioactive-Software
Forum to discuss Radioactive-Software Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*SPAM* O Interest On Balance Transfer Credit Card
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
still, i hate GERMANS...

On what basis? WW2? Come on, that was a long time ago. Hitler's dead, get over it.

No, i just hate the people that live in germany, not because hitler was the big leader who killed millions of jews....

my grandpa still hates germans because of that Razz

grandpa: I hate those krauts (moffen=dutch)

I asked for what YOUR reason for hating Germans. Because they live there? Thats just foolish, not even a valid reason.

You can't blindly hate a nation of people, there has to be a particular subculture of that nation (ie: nazi germans, lesbian germans, lesbian-nazi germans (superior race), etc.) that you hate.

For instance hating all Germans means you hate the engineers at H&K Oberndorf, who bring us such fine products as the G3, USP, and of course the MP-5. Surprised

I mena, yea my grandpa killed lots of krauts back in the day, but that's in the past...now let's all come together using the international language of firepower.

Well, if you never spoke or had a conversation with a german, you don't know it. it's there personality that i hate so much...it isn't based one WW2.
They are arrogant and and they feel them selfes like they're the boss or something
I know there are good germans, but i think i haven't met them yet Razz

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
still, i hate GERMANS...

On what basis? WW2? Come on, that was a long time ago. Hitler's dead, get over it.

No, i just hate the people that live in germany, not because hitler was the big leader who killed millions of jews....

I asked for what YOUR reason for hating Germans. Because they live there? Thats just foolish, not even a valid reason.

You can't blindly hate a nation of people, there has to be a particular subculture of that nation (ie: nazi germans, lesbian germans, lesbian-nazi germans (superior race), etc.) that you hate.

For instance hating all Germans means you hate the engineers at H&K Oberndorf, who bring us such fine products as the G3, USP, and of course the MP-5. Surprised

I mena, yea my grandpa killed lots of krauts back in the day, but that's in the past...now let's all come together using the international language of firepower.

Well, if you never spoke or had a conversation with a german, you don't know it. it's there personality that i hate so much...it isn't based one WW2.
They are arrogant and and they feel them selfes like they're the boss or something

The tech lead at a company i interviewd for ewas from germany, one of the smartest people I've ever talked to. I guess, but it was on his terms, unreal engine stuff....that company didn't even write their own tech.

I respect Crytek, Rockstar, Valve, etc...the companies that write their own engines. If you can just use somebody elses engine for your game then it ain't worth makin'...and it sure as shit ain't innovational.

But I digress, yes zee germans are smart...or maybe it's just the smart ones that come here lol.

Btw. I liked your line "It wasn't just that whole two world wars thing" lol...
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"
He replied, "I just kind of optimized for game play."

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
still, i hate GERMANS...

The tech lead at a company i interviewd for ewas from germany, one of the smartest people I've ever talked to. I guess, but it was on his terms, unreal engine stuff....that company didn't even write their own tech.

I respect Crytek, Rockstar, Valve, etc...the companies that write their own engines. If you can just use somebody elses engine for your game then it ain't worth makin'...and it sure as shit ain't innovational.

But I digress, yes zee germans are smart...or maybe it's just the smart ones that come here lol.

I never said germans are dumb Razz , Hitler was one of the smartest (a bit crazy tho) of the world maby, ok yea i know he's originally an austrian.

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
still, i hate GERMANS...

I never said germans are dumb Razz , Hitler was one of the smartest (a bit crazy tho) of the world maby, ok yea i know he's originally an austrian.

Austria produced the Steyr AUG, Arnold Schwartzzenegersdfrerrrrrrraahh, and hitler. Wow that's quite a laundry list. What have the dutch produced eh?? eh? Besides birkenstocks and a bunch of pot smoking hippies [ don't get me wrong I like hippies ], but yea.

Funny how hitler hated jews and his mom was half jewish or some shit like that. Tough love maybe?
the Exo-Hamiltonian Pattern Language Movement, or the Intra-Urban Deconstructionist Sub-Culture Hypothesis?"

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, can I interest any of you in a low interest/APR credit card balance transfer?? Just e-mail me your credit card info!!111

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
still, i hate GERMANS...

Austria produced the Steyr AUG, Arnold Schwartzzenegersdfrerrrrrrraahh, and hitler. Wow that's quite a laundry list. What have the dutch produced eh?? eh? Besides birkenstocks and a bunch of pot smoking hippies [ don't get me wrong I like hippies ], but yea.

Funny how hitler hated jews and his mom was half jewish or some shit like that. Tough love maybe?

What we produce? One of the best XTC Pills and one of the best pot there is, and oh yea we can make delicious Cheese....and Dykes....Storm Surge Barrier (They would love to have one of these in New Orleans) not to mention the Klumps <3

PS: Lol @ credit card advertisement

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
rappen wrote:
dgreen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
Rarusu wrote:
rappen wrote:
still, i hate GERMANS...

What we produce? One of the best XTC Pills and one of the best pot there is, and oh yea we can make delicious Cheese....and Dykes....Storm Surge Barrier (They would love to have one of these in New Orleans) not to mention the Klumps <3

PS: Lol @ credit card advertisement

Lol, you produce dykes eh? Great success. Nothin like two dykes going at eachother.

Glover Klien
The Drunken Philosopher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen
The One

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea...see those are two authentic dutch dykes...new orleans could have used more of those. Hell, I could use a few of them myself xD

rappen
Mini-Me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dgreen wrote:
Yea...see those are two authentic dutch dykes...new orleans could have used more of those. Hell, I could use a few of them myself xD

i've got duplicates of that, you can buy one for $1500....just be sure to have enough duracell batteries xD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Radioactive-Software Forum Index -> Radioactive-Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: